The Diva Pressing Iron 1 ea
The Diva features Sultra's exclusive ThermaGuide™ Plate System that grips hair and pulls it taut as you curl, wave or straighten with ease. Two temperature settings for Relaxed (420 degree F) or Natural (450 degree F) tame even the most unruly hair types.
What else you need to know:
© SULTRA CORPORATION
TO PREP HAIR: Wash, towel dry and work Diva Pressing Creme into hair from roots to ends. Dry hair using Sultra's Temptress Power Dryer with Comb Nozzle attachment to pull hair taut as you dry each section.
1. Work Pressing Cr�me throughout dry hair again.
2. Select the proper temperature setting – Relaxed for treated hair and Natural for untreated hair. Part hair into four sections, from front to back and ear to ear.
3. Starting at the lower back, take a 1" horizontal section of hair and comb through with The Diva Ceramic Styling Comb. Then position the iron directly against the root, close the iron plates and firmly pull through hair to the ends. Be sure to press the plates together to create tension and move the iron slowly from roots to ends.
4. As you reach the ends of the hair, rotate the iron to curl the ends under and finish the look.
5. Continue on to remaining sections until look is complete.
TIP: To style the hairline, place the Ceramic Styling Comb at the root to create a barrier between the hot iron and scalp.