Free sample filled designer bag by Ulla Johnson with $1050 in-stock purchase *In stock items only. While supplies last.

red flower

Petal Top Candle, Moroccan Rose 1 ea


Auto-Reorder & Save
Auto-Reorder & Save: Get 10% off or more on all future shipments of this item. learn more »

In stock

Intensely scented petals are pure and alive and free. Toss them into a hot bath with drops of oil and swim through flowers. Make offerings in small copper bowls or in big glass urns. Drop them into a drawer of sachets. Slip them into letters and words and into the quiet of temples called home. Or simply find a breeze and cast them in. Wait for their return. Listen. Everything that is memory matters. True indulgence is personal and takes a lifetime.

Red Flower Moroccan Rose Candle with scented petals. Generously fragranced. Clean, slow and pure burn for 45 - 50 hours.


Remove petals before lighting. Never leave burning candle unattended. Always keep burning candle out of direct drafts. Keep out of reach of children. To maximize burn time and minimize sooting, remove char and trim wick before each use. Do not burn too close to wall or without ample overhead clearance. During use glass may become warm.



by PowerReviews
red flower Petal Top Candle, Moroccan Rose, 1 ea

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top

(3 of 5 customers found this review helpful)


I'm not sure why I didn't ...


from Undisclosed

See all my reviews

Comments about red flower Petal Top Candle, Moroccan Rose, 1 ea:

I'm not sure why I didn't just return this; it smelled horrible. If you like perfumey smells this might be for you. I tried Votivo Moroccan fig which smelled okay, so I thought I'd try this. It smelled like super cheap, way over the top perfume you might smell wafting off perhaps an image-come-to-life of a French hooker. Sorry for the brazen imagery! And then as one last insult, it cracked and bled red oily wax all over my newly purchased antique table! It lasted a surprisingly short amount of time too, and dangerous to have around small children who might pick it up -- this thing gets HOT, as you could guess by its cracking.

Comment on this reviewHelp Icon

Displaying review 1

Back to top