What is it?
The most advanced technology available for saturating expression lines and deeper facial wrinkles with skin-smoothing, bioavailable Vitamin C. These patented overnight treatments visibly reduce facial wrinkles up to 50% and help eliminate free radicals and collagen breakdown in the skin. Immerse and saturate the areas around your eyes, upper lip or any target area on the face for up to 10 hours while you sleep.
What results will I see?
• Visibly reduces wrinkles and expression lines up to 50%
• 100% bioavailable Vitamin C scavenges free radicals, stimulates collagen production and helps prevent and repair sun damaged skin for healthier, younger looking skin.
Who is it for?
Anyone concerned with preventing and repairing signs of aging, expression lines and deeper facial wrinkles.
Patches: Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid.
Oil Solvent: Sweet Almond Oil, Sesame Oil, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Tocopherol, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Propylparaben, Lemongrass Extract, Ginseng Extract
Osmotics® Corp., Dist.
|Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)|
• Tear open pouch and remove oval disc. Peel off one of the kidney shaped Derms. Smooth skin with fingertips and press Derms directly on the area (crow's feet, upper lip lines, brow furrows) until it adheres. Repeat procedure for opposite side. When positioning the Derm on crow's feet, be careful not to apply too close to the eye but rather on the orbital bone.
• Derms may be cut or trimmed (before removing from disc) to fit facial contours.
• Follow with your prescribed OSMOTICS skin care.
• Wear overnight for 6 to 8 hours for maximum benefit.
• Derms are most easily removed during the morning shower.
• Next morning, you may notice tiny crystals around the Derm edges. This harmless sodium crystallization indicates Vitamin C absorption. Rinse crystals away with warm water.
• Gently peel back edge of Derm and work oil solvent underneath to dissolve adhesive and remove residue. Rinse with warm water.
• Proceed with your prescribed OSMOTICS skin care.
Apply Derms three non-consecutive nights per week. Sensitive skin should begin with two nights per week and gradually increase to three.