Designer Nail Wraps, Chevrons 1 ea
Nail Rock designer nail wrap range is designed to last up to 7 days on nails and 8 weeks on the toes, with each at home nail wrapping treatment taking just 15 minutes to apply.
Unlike nail polish they won't chip or stain the nail and quicker to apply as no drying time required. Choose to embellish your nails with a vast choice of styles which can't be achieved with regular polish.
Each pack contains 16 wraps, a mini buffer, cuticle stick and acetone wipe.
Rock Cosmetics LTD
|Acetone (Acetone Wipe included)|
1. Start with a clean dry nail using acetone based remover.
2. Push back cuticle.
3. Shape and file the nail edge.
4. Gently remove surface shine using a nail buffer or a smooth nail file.
5. Select the Nail Rock wrap nearest to your cuticle size. These can be trimmed to fit if needed.
6. Do not touch the adhesive side of the wrap that will be used on your nail.
7. Place at the cuticle edge and press firmly on to the nail. Work form the cuticle edge applying pressure and smoothing the wrap from the middle to the outside edges of the nail.
8. If you have any creases, lift wrap slightly and stretch back over the nail. Apply pressure and smooth again.
9. Stretch firmly over the free edge of your nail and use your nail or a wooden hoof stick to tuck under the free edge.
10. Taking a smooth nail file, remove excess wrap by running file under the nail.