Eye Tattoos, Black Stars 1 ea
- Black Stars
Beautiful Eye Designs that compliment your make up can be yours with our Eye Rock Eye Tattoos.
Rock Cosmetics LTD
|Acrylates Copolymer, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Rosin, Formaldehyde, Pentaerythritol, Glycerin, Phenolic Copolymer, Glycine Soja Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum, May Contain (+/-):, Black 2 (CI 77266), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 4 (CI 42090)|
How To Eye Rock
1. Make sure the area to be applied is clean, dry and oil free.
2. Pop tattoo stencil out of the sheet.
3. Cut to desired shape and fit using the guidelines printed on the back.
4. Remove the clear sheet protecting the pattern tattoo.
5. Place the patterned side onto the skin. Once in place dampen the backing paper with water using a cotton pad.
6. Hold onto the skin until the tattoo releases from the backing paper onto the skin.
7. Slowly remove the backing paper away from the skin, ensuring the tattoo is firmly adhered to the skin.
8. Press down any loose edges with a damp finger and allow to dry.
You can wear the Eye Rock tattoos in many ways, eye wing or eye lid or both. The guidelines are there to help you.
To Remove: Use a facial cleanser or wipe.
What do your friends think?Ask them to weigh in
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
By Marie B.
from New Orleans,La
describe yourself Classic Style
- Easy To Apply
- Unique And Fun
- Difficult to Remove
- Going Out
Comments about Eye Rock Eye Tattoos, Black Stars, 1 ea:
I bought this thinking I would use it for a Mardi Gras or Halloween costume. It applied very easily and did not tear or clump. Stars looked very cool. It wore well and did not irritate. I used it as part of a gypsy costume
A makeup removing cloth did not get it off but a little facial oil did the trick. Can't wait to try the other designs!