Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour
Cream Fragrance Free 1.7 oz
Now fragrance-free. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream is the legendary, award-winning skin protectant that does more than soothe sun-burned skin, rehydrate chapped lips, and heal rough elbows and calluses.
It’s also the secret that makeup artists all over the world use for keeping legs, lips and eyelids shiny; eyebrows in place; and cuticles perfectly manicured.
There are an infinite number of ways to use this classic cream (now fragrance-free), but here are 8 great ones:
1. Skin Saver – Protect skin from drying wind, central heating and air conditioning. This skincare multi-tasker soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve minor skin irritations, including roughness, redness, chapped, cracked or dry skin.
2. Shine Factor – Found in top makeup artists’ kits worldwide, this all-in-one beauty tool adds shine to eyelids, cheeks, lips and legs.
3. Eye Opener – All it takes is a dab to smooth eyebrows and create a perfectly defined arch that will stay in place all day.
4. Cuticle Conditioner – Soften rough, dry cuticles to keep them smooth, supple and beautifully manicured.
5. Treat for Feet – Smooth rough heels and soften soles for barefoot beauty in every season.
6. After-Sun Soother – With its legendary soothing and moisturizing benefits, it’s the ideal after-sun treatment to relieve minor sunburn and calm dry, irritated sun-exposed skin.
7. Flight Tool – Flying can leave skin looking and feeling dry and uncomfortable. Pack this intensive hydrator to boost skin’s in-flight moisture level wherever you go.
8. Leg Wear – Great for an apr�s shave or apr�s wax treatment. This classic cream calms irritation, reduces redness and leaves legs super-smooth and silky-soft.
© 2012 Elizabeth Arden, Inc
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
from Los Angeles, Ca
describe yourself Beauty Conscious
- Softens Skin
- Soothes Skin
- Daily Use
- Fine Lines/Wrinkles
Comments about Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Fragrance Free, 1.7 oz:
Love this stuff. It's great.
- Skin Type: