Biolucent Mineral Brightening Treatment 1 fl oz (30 ml)
If you are experiencing "pilling" when using this product here are some tips and tricks to minimize this:
When using a companion moisturizer that is richer in texture like our Purely Nourishing Cream Dry Skin, make sure to gently press cream into skin and try using product only at night
For Daytime use we recommend using a lighter textured moisturizer like our Purely Nourishing Moisturizer Combo Skin. Again, gently press the moisturizer into your skin
Tingling and temporary flushing are not uncommon when using this type of product.
If you are experiencing this you may prefer to use this product in the evening only. In addition you may try introducing this product into your nighttime regimen 3 times a week and work your way up to nightly usage
A few other considerations to maximize enjoyment of Biolucent:
Active Cell Renewal Night Serum is an excellent companion to this product for increased hydration
When demonstrating product in-store, use a hand demo. You will be able to easily share the features and benefits, but won't have to wait for product to absorb when doing a makeunder
Recommend your customer start with 1 pump of this serum, a little goes a long way
As always with skincare, let your skin be your guide
Diminish the look of dark spots and discoloration while brightening skin with this effective mineral treatment that harnesses the power of antioxidant-rich red mangrove. Inspired by the bioluminescent bay of the Caribbean Islands where marine life naturally radiates an ethereal light, this innovative formula combines the benefits of this extraordinary plant with ActiveSoil Complex and a unique brightening mineral blend for an instant skin-illuminating effect. An infusion of fruit acids retexturizes skin and white sapphire* helps to capture and reflect light for an immediate, soft-focus luminosity. The result? A more vibrant, even-toned complexion.
Formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances, and artificial oils.
1. Is Biolucent Mineral Brightening Treatment considered a skin lightener? The BioLucent Mineral Brightening Treatment is not a whitening treatment; it is a brightening treatment that has been proven to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots for a more vibrant, even-toned complexion.
2. I do not have dark spots or uneven skin tone on my face; why would I use the Biolucent Mineral Brightening Treatment? While this treatment does target existing skin discoloration, this product was also formulated to give an immediate subtle and natural luminosity to the skin. At the same time, it addresses new spots that can be caused by various factors over time, before they become more evident.
3. Does this treatment have a shimmer or glowing effect? This formula was developed with (lab-created) white sapphire and soft-focus mineral pigments that leave a very subtle radiant effect on the skin. 4. Will you be able to see the glow with foundation on? Depending on the foundation and coverage you use, you may be able to see the immediate vibrancy from Biolucent.
5. Does Biolucent contain any harsh whitening or brightening ingredients? This product was specifically formulated to be effective in diminishing the look of dark spots and discoloration. The key ingredients used in this formula are known for the efficacy. You may experience a tingling sensation and temporary flush of the skin. This is not uncommon and can be expected when using this type of product. If you have concerns, discontinue use and consult your physician.
6. Has this formula been dermatologist tested? Yes. 7. Is Biolucent paraben & fragrance free? Biolucent is formulated without parabens and does not contain synthetic fragrances.
8. What is the preservative in Biolucent? Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
9. What is the Vitamin C used in Biolucent and how do we keep it stable? The Vitamin C in Biolucent is Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate. By its nature, it is a stable, yet efficacious form of Vitamin C.
10. Why is there Lab-Created White Sapphire? What does that mean? Lab-Created means that the ingredient "White Sapphire" has all of the benefits of white-sapphire, but is created in a lab.
11. What order should I use this treatment with the rest of my skincare regimen? For the best results, this product should be used day and night after cleansing, and before moisturizing. If using other bareMinerals Serums, proper application would be: Active Cell Renewal Night Serum, Biolucent Mineral Brightening Treatment, Multi-Wrinkle Repair, followed by your moisturizer.
12. How is Biolucent different from the Glow Pads? Although both products help to reveal brighter, smoother, more luminous, younger-looking skin, Biolucent is different from the Glow Pads in that it is a treatment that targets dark spots and discolorations. Biolucent also helps to prevent the look of dark spots and discolorations. Glow Pads also helps exfoliate and increases cell turnover.
13. Are there any other products you should avoid using with using Biolucent? We do not recommend using any other alpha hydroxy and beta hydroxy acid treatments such as 7 Day Skin Detox, Skin Rev-ver Upper and Intensive Glow Pads Treatments. We recommend using 7-Day Skin Detox to jump-start the skin's vibrancy and then maintain brightening benefits with Biolucent after completing the 7 Day Skin Detox treatment program. We do not recommend using these products simultaneously.
14. Would Biolucent be too intense using with and Pure Transformation Night Treatment? Biolucent is safe to use with other bareMinerals® products. But be careful not to use too much of a good thing. Let your skin be your guide.
15. How does this compare to the Pure Transformation Night Treatment? Do you need both? Biolucent and Pure Transformation Night Treatment can be used together. Biolucent targets the skin's overall luminosity, dark spots and discoloration, while Pure Transformation Night Treatment targets cell turnover and the appearance of pore size.
16. Can Biolucent be used as a facial masque? Biolucent is a targeted treatment that is designed to be applied to the skin and left on to penetrate the surface layers to target new and existing dark spots and discoloration. There would not be any additional benefits of using Biolucent as a masque.
17. When we were demonstrating Biolucent during the meeting, it started to pill off when combined with Active Cell Renewal Night Serum and Multi-Wrinkle Repair. Is that normal? When applying Biolucent with Active Cell Renewal Night Serum and Multi-Wrinkle Repair, make sure to rub it in and let it completely absorb into the skin before applying the next product to prevent flaking or pilling.
18. What Skin Types and Conditions would benefit the most from this product? Customers who are concerned with treating new or existing dark spots or discolorations and/or who want brighter, more luminous, younger-looking skin would benefit from this product. If the customer has sensitive or reactive skin and is concerned, we recommend that s/he consult his/her doctor.
19. Should we not recommend this to women/men that have an oil problem since most oily skin types do not want luminosity? Biolucent was formulated for all Skin Types and it's long term benefit is to help minimize the look of dark spots and discolorations while revealing brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin, from which many oily skin types can benefit. If a customer with oily skin has concerns with dark spots, but does not want the immediate vibrancy to the skin, we would suggest they use Biolucent and Original Mineral Veil® finishing powder or bareMinerals READY® SPF 15 Touch Up Veil.