Biolucent Mineral Brightening Treatment 1 fl oz (30 ml)
If you are experiencing "pilling" when using this product here are some tips and tricks to minimize this:
When using a companion moisturizer that is richer in texture like our Purely Nourishing Cream Dry Skin, make sure to gently press cream into skin and try using product only at night
For Daytime use we recommend using a lighter textured moisturizer like our Purely Nourishing Moisturizer Combo Skin. Again, gently press the moisturizer into your skin
Tingling and temporary flushing are not uncommon when using this type of product.
If you are experiencing this you may prefer to use this product in the evening only. In addition you may try introducing this product into your nighttime regimen 3 times a week and work your way up to nightly usage
A few other considerations to maximize enjoyment of Biolucent:
Active Cell Renewal Night Serum is an excellent companion to this product for increased hydration
When demonstrating product in-store, use a hand demo. You will be able to easily share the features and benefits, but won't have to wait for product to absorb when doing a makeunder
Recommend your customer start with 1 pump of this serum, a little goes a long way
As always with skincare, let your skin be your guide
Diminish the look of dark spots and discoloration while brightening skin with this effective mineral treatment that harnesses the power of antioxidant-rich red mangrove.
Inspired by the bioluminescent bay of the Caribbean Islands where marine life naturally radiates an ethereal light, this innovative formula combines the benefits of this extraordinary plant with ActiveSoil Complex and a unique brightening mineral blend for an instant skin-illuminating effect. An infusion of fruit acids retexturizes skin and white sapphire helps to capture and reflect light for an immediate, soft-focus luminosity. The result? A more vibrant, even-toned complexion.
Formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances, and artificial oils. Dermatologist tested. All skin types.
1. Is Biolucent Mineral Brightening Treatment considered a skin lightener? The BioLucent Mineral Brightening Treatment is not a whitening treatment; it is a brightening treatment that has been proven to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots for a more vibrant, even-toned complexion.
2. I do not have dark spots or uneven skin tone on my face; why would I use the Biolucent Mineral Brightening Treatment? While this treatment does target existing skin discoloration, this product was also formulated to give an immediate subtle and natural luminosity to the skin. At the same time, it addresses new spots that can be caused by various factors over time, before they become more evident.
3. Does this treatment have a shimmer or glowing effect? This formula was developed with (lab-created) white sapphire and soft-focus mineral pigments that leave a very subtle radiant effect on the skin.
4. Will you be able to see the glow with foundation on? Depending on the foundation and coverage you use, you may be able to see the immediate vibrancy from Biolucent.
5. Does Biolucent contain any harsh whitening or brightening ingredients? This product was specifically formulated to be effective in diminishing the look of dark spots and discoloration. The key ingredients used in this formula are known for the efficacy. You may experience a tingling sensation and temporary flush of the skin. This is not uncommon and can be expected when using this type of product. If you have concerns, discontinue use and consult your physician.
6. Are there any other products you should avoid using with using Biolucent? We do not recommend using any other alpha hydroxy and beta hydroxy acid treatments such as 7 Day Skin Detox, Skin Rev-ver Upper and Intensive Glow Pads Treatments. We recommend using 7-Day Skin Detox to jump-start the skin's vibrancy and then maintain brightening benefits with Biolucent after completing the 7 Day Skin Detox treatment program. We do not recommend using these products simultaneously.
7. Would Biolucent be too intense using with and Pure Transformation Night Treatment? Biolucent is safe to use with other bareMinerals® products. But be careful not to use too much of a good thing. Let your skin be your guide.
8. How does this compare to the Pure Transformation Night Treatment? Do you need both? Biolucent and Pure Transformation Night Treatment can be used together. Biolucent targets the skin's overall luminosity, dark spots and discoloration, while Pure Transformation Night Treatment targets cell turnover and the appearance of pore size.
9. Can Biolucent be used as a facial masque? Biolucent is a targeted treatment that is designed to be applied to the skin and left on to penetrate the surface layers to target new and existing dark spots and discoloration. There would not be any additional benefits of using Biolucent as a masque.